It’s self-adhesive and you can shape it into any shape you like! Squeeze, fold, and wrap it around anything you like.
Wash in COLD water, a little eco-friendly dish soap and gentle cloth. Make sure you don’t wash with hot water as you the beeswax will wash away.
WannaBee wax wraps are durable and reusable. On average they last a year or longer with good care.
What happens when they start wearing out? Use WannaBee waxie bar to bring them back to like-new.
A good-bye you feel great about! WannaBee wax wraps are biodegradable and compostable. You can also use it as fire starters for campfires and BBQs.
＊ Handling precautions
- Wash your WannaBee wrap in cool water. Avoid heat such as hot water and oven warmth.
- Do not use on raw meat or fish.
- The fresh scent of beeswax fades after the first few washes.
- Wash with cold water and mild detergent.
- Our wraps are made to last up to 12 months with proper care.
- WannaBee wraps are biodegradable and compostable, or it can be used as fire starters for campfires, BBQs or wood stoves.